Above N Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above N Beyond

World Of Warcraft PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 Hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxis

Xerxis

Lvl 70 Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Hunter application   Lvl 70 Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:34 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Personal Name : Lazaros
Age and Gender : 26 , Male
Where are you from? : Greece

2) YOUR CHARACTER

Character Name : Xerxis
Class and Race : Troll Hunter
Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Xerxis

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

Playing times : mostly afternoons and nights
Previous Guilds : nothing special
Reason for leaving previous Guild : I could say inactivity but that would be to less to explain it Razz
Previous PVE-experience : From old raids i've been in Zg full, Mc, and aq20. From bc all heroics, Karazhan till prince and a bit of Gruul.

4) MISC INFORMATION

Why do you want to join Above N Beyond? : I like to raid and prefer pve over pvp.
Why should we pick you? : I am patient i can follow orders and i believe i can help in the progress of the guild, and besides everyone wants to have the all mighty Xerxis king of the Persian army by their side geek
Is there anything you would like to add? : As you can see i'm not very good geared atm the reason that i recently hit 70 with this char but i'm working on my gear so i can soon join you on your raids

afro
Back to top Go down
Angelblood

Angelblood

Lvl 70 Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Hunter application   Lvl 70 Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:12 am

thx for applying m8 /w me for invite.
Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Hunter application
Page 1 of 1