Above N Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above N Beyond

World Of Warcraft PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vedash

Application: Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application: Hunter   Application: Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:04 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Name: William
Age and Gender: 23 / Male
Where are you from: Sweden

2) YOUR CHARACTER
Character Name: Vedash
Class and Race: Orc Hunter
Armory Link:

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION
Playing times: Different, but I play pretty much some hours every day, epic flying for both my main and alt and so on Smile
Previous Guilds: Just a guild with friends. Nothing big.
Reason for leaving previous Guild: Inactivity.
Lvl60 PVE-experience: None, played closed + open beta + 1 month in retail, but due to inactivity of my friends I quit wow at lvl 52. And started playing again after TBC was released.
Lvl70 PVE-experience: Heroics, Karazan all the way to Curator.

4) MISC INFORMATION
Why do you want to join Above N Beyond?

My main is a Warrior
But I didn't find doing instances/heroics or Karazan that rewarding for a dps warrior. Due to our guild didn't have enough active people to advance to 25 mans.
So I started to lvl this char to do some PvE. This char is pretty fresh at lvl 70 as you might see on his gear. But with doing some kara/heroics the gear shouldn't be any problem.

Why should we pick you?
I am not inactive and I'm sort of a gear'o'holic so I am eager to learn encounters so we can advance.

Best regards /Vedash
Back to top Go down
Episode

Episode

Application: Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Hunter   Application: Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 am

I can see you are in the guild alredy Razz but if you wasnt, i would say yes! we need more swedish guys and lesser greeks in the guild! Very Happy lets just try to get a new weapon to you Wink
Back to top Go down

Application: Hunter
Page 1 of 1