Above N Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above N Beyond

World Of Warcraft PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Proct Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreddski

Application Proct Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application Proct Warrior   Application Proct Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 am

Hi Guys

Name: Paul
Age,Gender: Male 35
I live in the UK

Character: Dreddski
Class and Race: Orc Warrior proct spec
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dreddski

Play Times: I play everyday after work work late mon-wed but from 16.30 thur-fri all day weekends
previous Guilds: Iwas in Murloc Flying Curcus and Dux Bellorum and am in Luxery now who have Ex Dux guild ppl
reason for leaving: the guild i am in now does not have website and is a bit un-organised,the other 2 disbanded
PVE experience: I have cleared Kara to prince and done Gruul but not downed him i have all herioc keys . . most all pre lvl 60 end game exept Naxx

Why Join you: i am looking for a well run well organised Guild with a good Raid rota (hope this is you guys) and Eosforos asked me was in Dux with him : )
Why Me: i am patient and have some good raid experience
Would like to add :- not to sure about the link i did to armory but just put my name in i am the only one : )

Thanks for looking at my application
Dreddkski
Back to top Go down
Angelblood

Angelblood

PostSubject: Re: Application Proct Warrior   Application Proct Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:29 am

thx for applying, /w me in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
Eosforos

PostSubject: Re: Application Proct Warrior   Application Proct Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:30 am

you are very wellcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Proct Warrior   Application Proct Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Proct Warrior
Page 1 of 1