Above N Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above N Beyond

World Of Warcraft PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 DPS Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gurnt

70 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: 70 DPS Warrior   70 DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:26 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Name: Henrik
Age and Gender: 17 male
Where are you from?: Southern Sweden

2) YOUR CHARACTER
Character Name: Gurnt
Class and Race: Orc Warrior
Armory Link:

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION
Playing times: 34 days
Previous Guilds: Midvinter, Overactive Imagination, Devotion
Reason for leaving previous Guild: I am currently in Devotion, but I am looking for a new one that has made more progress.
Previous PVE-experience: I havn't been raiding at all since TBC, but before it I did ZG and MC. However, I've seen my friends take down most of the bosses in Kara and Gruul as well. Maybe that doesn't count, but I thought it was worth to notice.

4) MISC INFORMATION
Why do you want to join Above N Beyond?: I've been running around for a long time now without raiding, and now I think it's time to change that. However, since I'm spending a lot of time doing PVP I'm not very fond of tanking, and that's why I wish to join as a DPS'er.
Why should we pick you?: That is up to you to decide. Since I'm studying, I can't raid 100% but I will try to be there as often as I can.
Is there anything you would like to add?: I know I might not have such a big chance of getting to join the guild, but I still wanted to make an apply since it's better to try than just sit around waiting for the grass to grow.
Back to top Go down
Gurnt

70 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS Warrior   70 DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:27 pm

Forgot to post my armory link:
Back to top Go down
cerverus

cerverus

70 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS Warrior   70 DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:37 am

hey mate whisper me in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS Warrior   70 DPS Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 DPS Warrior
Page 1 of 1